- From January 1, 2023, you may fish on our lakes only with a hook without a beard and with a maximum size of 6.
- Fishing is possible after having bought the territorial license. This license entitles you to angling, but you may not take away the fish.
- The use of braided fishing lines is not allowed!
- The territorial license is only valid together with the state fishing ticket.
- The fish caught must be treated with care. The gills should not be touched or otherwise cause permanent wound. Despite the careful procedure, any fish that may have been wounded (e.g. deep-gulped hook) must be shown to the fishermen’s inspector.
- In the case of catching catfish over 5 kg, if the Angler does not buy the fish, he must notify the Fish Guard immediately before the fish is released. Anyone who fails to do so will no longer be fishing that day!
- The banned, under-sized, unwanted and intact fish must be returned into the lake, immediately after catching them. They should not be thrown from the high shore, place them go back slowly into the water, next to the lake.
- The fish to be retained should be placed in the keep net. Until the end of angling, they must be kept alive in water. After the fishing is completed, you must appear at the fishermen’s inspector, and after weighing the fish you want to take away, must be paid for at the daily cost posted on the list at the inspecting house.
- Only after payment, the fish can be put to death, placed in the vehicle and you may leave the area of the lake.
- The fishermen’s inspector has the right to check the angler’s vehicle and all equipment in the area of the lake!
- Fishing is allowed on the length of shore permitted by the inspector.
- Vehicles must be left in the designated parking lot, except the guests staying in a house and campers. The lake can only be walked around on foot or by bicycle.
- Garbage and other waste should be placed in the garbage containers placed around the lake. At the fishing spot, after the fishing activity, no object, waste or material can be left!
- In the event of littering, the angler pays a fine of HUF1,000!
- It is forbidden to extirpate the plants in the area of the lake as well as to cut down or mutilate the trees. Anybody breaches it, will pay a fine of HUF10,000.
Strongly drunk individuals must not stay around the fishing lake.
- One person can only fish with up to two fishing-rods each can have no more than two hooks at a time. A child or a young angler can fish with one rod that has one hook and a bobber.
- The fishing time, the bans on the species and the size limit posted at the inspecting house must be observed.
- At the lakeshore, cultured behaviour is requested not to interfere with the other fishermen and those who wish to relax. General fishing ethic and habits must be observed.
- In the pond, you are only allowed to start fishing if you have the equipment that guarantees the careful handling of the fish. It is necessary to have a hook remover, disinfecting fluid, fish release blanket, and a large size landing net.
QUANTITATIVE AND SIZE LIMITATION
Pike-perch: 30 cm
Pike: 40 cm
Carp: 30 cm
Grass carp: 40 cm
Catfish: 50 cm
Other quantitative and size restrictions are based on the national fishing order.
The prohibition times in breeding periods of the species is determined according to the national fishing order or separate measures.